Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.

Go down 
+2
Lynqoid
Ssorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. Empty
PostSubject: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 am

Hello All Guildies, Last night at 4.am One of our Officers Accounts Was Hacked, they stole all their personal money,
All their High Level gear sets, all their Gear out of the Gear slots on ALL their Toons, All their crafting mats from their
bags and everything from their Banks.

They Also accesed the Guildbank and stole all the Gold and All the high level crafting mats.

We have petitioned A GM in order to get everything back and restore the account ASAP. I have enough personal gold and mats to restock the guild bank which I will do untill Blizzard give our gold and Mats back.

PLEASE ALL VIRUS CHECK YOUR COMPUTERS AND CHANGE YOUR GAME PASSWORDS. THESE LITTLE BASTARDS ARE SCUM, AND WE DONT WANT THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:04 am

Dont worry about restocking the guild bank, just concentrate on getting the account back, sorry to hear I am so angry right now and its not even my account.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Niveria

Niveria

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 am

Well you can imagine how I'm feeling right Now! I am really pissed off, I attempted to change my account password last week, went through all the motions and it didn't change even when it said it was successfully changed, I more pissed though that I can't really play now for a few days. And that everything was taken from guild bank.
I'm so angry I could punch someone, do u think they would let me go down to custody and hit someone!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 am

I think you should maybe get a teddy from a little child and rip it apart to release the rage!
So annoying, i swear guilds get targeted as they find out your gear is better and your guild bank with have alot of contents.
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 am

That's a real shame! Hope you get the account back soon and all your gear too. Gold isn't important at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 am

I hope they just take stuff they can make gold from and are not malicious just for the sake of it, we can always boost you through ulduar gear and then toc gear to get your gear back quick enough, we got an awesome core group to do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
xzenar

PostSubject: aw crap :(   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:00 pm

i hope blizzard wont be assholes and go like , we r sorry to hear that you got Hacked but this isn't realy our fault and responsibilty so we can't help you... ( btw if they do this, there r forums that explain how to make a bomb letter... Very Happy just saying... :p )
Back to top Go down
Dox

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 am

Seriously, these people deserve to be staked down and left for the crows. I know I am not one of the stronger guild members (those who see my DPS can confirm this!) but if you need a hand with anything - quests, raids, whatever then give me a shout if I am online. Goes for gold too, dont have much but I can lend you some if you are desperate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: A HAPPY ENDING.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello, Blizzard came through today and sent Averia all her Personal Gear back, and all the guild bank money, and most of the guild bank items (they did not send all the guild bank low value items back such as crafted food, but they seemed to give back some stacks of frozen orbs)

This is very good news, she recieved all her gear back with enchants and gems included, I wont say it was an easy job to get the stuff back but Blizzards customer service team were FANTASTIC in the end, and Very Helpfull so a big pat on the back for the BLIZZARD TEAM and WoW sunny

Blizzard belive the cause to be a keylogger or Trojan. Virus.

IF anyone suffers a similar problem and want some help and assistance on what to do next please contact ssorn ingame. But all I would say is CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS NOW, AND SCAN YOUR COMPUTERS. We dont want the stress of this happening to anyone else.

Blizzard Also told us that the Main reason that they hack accounts is to sell the WoW Gold onto other players, I am not suggesting anyone in our guild buys gold, so I hope you will Join Us in Not Supporting the hacking of Players accounts by buying wow gold.

Thanks,

Ssorn
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Awesome great news dude, this is a good day from what was once a bad day, let the raiding begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.   WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED. Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING WARNING - ACCOUNT HACKED.
Page 1 of 1