Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WoW Old Timers

Go down 
+4
kono
iir
Lynqoid
Ssorn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am

So how long have you guys been playing WoW ?

Ive been playing since the start, not consistantly ive had the odd months off, but seen a lot of changes to the game over that time, I will probably keep playing till the last server is turned off lol, so how long have you guys been playing and whats been your best experience?
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:58 am

I went down with my friend on the bus i remember to get the game when i was back in the west country, we got it when it was released and there didnt seem to be a huge craze over it, some of my first memories...

I remember being a shaman with ghost wolf and my friend a druid with travel form...
We used to annoy astranaar by spam healing our other friend who was a warrior he would die then we would run away, good times!

I remember constantly running scarlet monastry at level 60 to sell the items for gold and going to molten core for the first time, that was huge!

But my biggest memory of course is meeting holykitty on wow (^_^) and that is one i shall never forget (she wont let me! hehe)

Any1 else?
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 am

Ah, I'm pretty new to it. I started to play in march when sudo/lomein paid for the game + expansions as a late birthday present Smile
Back to top Go down
kono

kono

Character Information
Name: Konó
Class: Death Knight
Proffesions: Inscription/Herbalism

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:28 pm

I started playing bout 18 months ago and started a dwarf hunter liediamus now at lvl 80 and on that char i met my current gf hollie (shallow - holy priest) i have a lvl 80 druid also darklee and my main atm is konó a nubby dk but i have too much fun on it to quit. my best moments in wow are that we all get along so well on this game and we meet new friends even better enemies ^^ (my camp list is huge lol)
p.s ty all for making this game what it is ^^ Lee
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Awesome post dude, i think your post sums up that which sometimes can be over looked, its all about the fun we have together and how well we get on together.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
phille52

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Started half a year after the release.
Back to top Go down
Firejewel

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 am

I don't even remember when Is tarted, many years ago when it was still lvl 60, I remeber the first time KT was down in naxx and it was the big news allover the web.
a friend of mine was playing in the same netcafe, he was a warlock doing around 1k dps in naxx, that was monstrous for lvl 60.

but I quit many times since then, grinding kills me.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Character Information
Name: Esoteric
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Tailoring / Enchanting

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 am

We all had some good times in WoW, but I remember after some patch 2... something when the 40-man raids was to most thing you were looking for the whole week :-) imagine how difficult it was to organize that one hehe... we were all fooling around and waiting to ninja on drops, hehe.... but, The best moment was in resent years when arena came out Season 1, I remember we was doing 5-man pvp, we were sititing in some huge 300 computers netcafé and was winning over some guys sitting on the other side of this place, these guys really lost their patience after we won over them 3 times in a row...hehe haha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: wow memories   WoW Old Timers EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Bought wow when it came out all those many years ago and its the best £30 i ever spent since i met lynq on it and changed my life forever, thats my fave part about the game, the people

some of my best memories have been from old raids like MC when i was a holy priest on horde too they were crazy!

I also love all of our own guilds we have had, and continue to have some great laughs and i get great satisfaction from when the guild works hard and progresses

Kitty xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW Old Timers Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Old Timers   WoW Old Timers Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW Old Timers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Warcraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: