Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO BRINGS THE DPS?

Go down 
+2
iir
Ssorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

WHO BRINGS THE DPS? Empty
PostSubject: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:21 am

I`ve noticed with my beady eyes that pretty much the core members of the Ulduar raid team are healers and tanks, which
is very usefull. What I really want to know is if we have any members who regularly do 3.5/4k dps on "skull" bosses. I think ive only seen one person reach those levels: Kono. Do we have anyone else?
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:30 am

I'm thinking the problem is that we don't even have people who constantly go over 3K even. That would be a start since on movement fight 3,5 is too high to expect anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:48 pm

On patchwerk i did see my dad at 3.4k dps which was pretty sweet, but generally overall there is rarely anyone above 3k dps tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
phille52

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

My slack DPS is usually around 2.7-2.8k un/selfbuffed. Raid buffed my "hardcore" DPS can go to 3.5k to 3.8k. Ask Kono, he won me with like 30 DPS in ToC HC Sad

Droste.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am

Phille is droste? deathknights do some good DPS and konos DPS is pro at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 am

You know I bring the dps Very Happy
On adds Im usually getting about 2700, and usually about that for "overall dps" but as soon as a boss tries anything my dps for boss fights is usually well over 3500, more like 3800 or so, and I did break 4k in a 25 man recently. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Souljaboi

Character Information
Name: Name
Class:
Proffesions: Proffesions

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Aight my first post here Razz Soppen can do some pretty good dps (around 3-4k) untill i get my hunter to 80, Soppen has also been seen breaking 5k dps in OS 10 Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Cool so you can come along to ulduar when you are online, its good to see more people looking on the forums and registering! keep it up all the guildies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO BRINGS THE DPS?   WHO BRINGS THE DPS? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO BRINGS THE DPS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Warcraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: