Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naxx8 - the dedicated few

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

Naxx8 - the dedicated few Empty
PostSubject: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm

So I was thinking that since naxxramas at our gear level is kind of ridiculously easy, then maybe we should try doing the dedicated few achievement with 8 people (alongside that the Undying one might be doable too).

The setup should be 2 tanks (one with dps offspec), 2 healers (one for groupheals), 4dps (all dps bonuses very welcome).

On the bosses that need 2 tanks (first one, understudies, gluth, thaddius, KT, horsemen) we have 2 tanks and for other fights we have 1 tank and the other offspecs into dps. Possibly lynq/saaber and ssorn tanking, while when needed one tank offspecs.
For healers either Kitty and I or Lomein and I heal, depending on which one of them has the better dps offspec.
For dps we need mehewio to kite, averia for heroism, and then possibly some melee dps (phil/kono) and a caster dps (firejewel, soppen).
Think those are the people we've been in Uld most and work good together with, so it would be a new challenge for us? Should probably be a fair bit easier than toc and uld too Smile

I mean, naxx is doable with dps-s going at about 2K. (with 5dps). With 8 people if the dps goes to 2,5 it's about equal and when looking at our dps then several people hit 3K on a lot of bosses. Possibly the only problems would be with kt and sapph?

Any ideas? Would be something fun to try Smile
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey Iir, me and Averia just read your post, think this is a wicked idea, I have always wanted to do "The undying" Achievement in Naxx, but I think the dedicated few would be better to try first. I dont think we would do it on one of our regular raid nights, i.e Uld/ToC night, but we could organise something for maybe a Wednesday night, if we can get an earlier start.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 am

Looks like fun, we wont have my dad kiting for about a week or so i forgot when he left but maybe coming back on thursday.
Lets try and get something sorted it could make naxx fun again! maybe... lol
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Souljaboi

Character Information
Name: Name
Class:
Proffesions: Proffesions

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Sounds very cool, and I'm definitely in!
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 am

Nice work everyone!

We'll be sure to get undying too at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
Niveria

Niveria

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:36 am

Doing the 8 man achievement was good it would be good to do patchwerk and no-one dying achieve too
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:11 am

The timer on Patch was like 3:30. So with 10man we'd do it very easy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naxx8 - the dedicated few   Naxx8 - the dedicated few Empty

Back to top Go down

Naxx8 - the dedicated few
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Warcraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: