Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How was TOC 10 man?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

How was TOC 10 man? Empty
PostSubject: How was TOC 10 man?   How was TOC 10 man? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 am

hey guild

since i regretably didnt raid TOC last night because of a bloody awful toothache im curious to know how it went and if anyone thinks there could be any changes made to make it more successful? xxx
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: How was TOC 10 man?   How was TOC 10 man? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:33 am

I think it was very successful, there was a minor issue but that is being discussed at the moment, it would of been alot better if you had of played tho!!!
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Sudo

Sudo

Character Information
Name: Lomein
Class: Druid
Proffesions: Skinning, Leatherworking

PostSubject: Re: How was TOC 10 man?   How was TOC 10 man? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 am

It was really stressful for healers. At least for me and Iir, I can't say about chemic. Because the fights seemed to last for ages, and both of us were having constant problems with mana. A problem that I really haven't faced in Ulduar (except when I had worse gear and no mana trinket). And i really can't focus on mana regen more, because the heals needed in ToC are massive. Although I already have a few ideas I'm gonna talk to the healers about which should help us conserve more mana. And yes we really did miss a priest in most fights, so it would have been awesome to have Holykitty with us.
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: How was TOC 10 man?   How was TOC 10 man? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 am

Yesterday's ToC was not as successful nor easy as it should have been. dps proved to be a true weak point on this one causing fights to stretch a lot and causing unnecessary strain on healers. If our healers were any less geared than we are then we might not have downed Jaraxxus. It is good that we did, and being able to pull together is nice, but this time I feel healers really saved the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was TOC 10 man?   How was TOC 10 man? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was TOC 10 man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World of Warcraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: