Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaman application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timira

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 am

Name: Mathias Folmer

Server: Chromaggus

Faction: Alliance

Class: Shaman, ench

Professions: Mining and jc Smile

Highest Gear Level (200, 219 etc..): from 200-226 atm.

Do you know anyone in the guild?: tbh i don't know anyone Smile

What raids have you done before?: i just started play wow again from 1½ year break. So i have only done raids in the old 60's and 70's. cleared everything in 70 though.

What is your MMORPG experience: i have played diablo 1,2 and expension and of cause wow now Smile

Do you use Vent: i can do that yes. done it many times before.

Do you regularly use forums: everytime i can't come to a raid or have some information for the guild i use forum yes. Sometimes to check boss kills etc.

How active are you: im active everyday. can be hard in some weekends. but only 1 in a month though.

Other comments: Not many questions. i like that lol. I'm from Denmark, sydfyn. i've played WoW for 3½-4 years. I started up as a gnome warrior on Eonar. but when tbc came i started up a shaman to figure out they are pretti imba dps and healers. i know how to play my class very well and got skills as an ench shaman. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Thankyou for your application, it looks good so far, but we will get back to you with a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 am

Thank you for an excelent and detailed application, you have been succesfull, whisper me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman application
Page 1 of 1