Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5k dps mage wants to join rgc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loekie112

5k dps mage wants to join rgc. Empty
PostSubject: 5k dps mage wants to join rgc.   5k dps mage wants to join rgc. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

Name:jouri.

Server:Chromaggus.

faction:alliance.

Class:mage, mainspec arcane, offspec arcane fire.

Proffesions:Enchanting and tailoring.

Highest Gear Level:213-232.

Do you know anyone in the guild?: not yet Razz.

What raids have you done before?: naxx 10-25 ulduar 10-25 ony 10 toc 10,

What is your MMORPG experience: 2year wow but before that i playd other online games.

Do you use Vent:ofc cant raid with out it.

Do you regularly use forums:sometime yes

How active are you: almost everyday Razz

Other comments:dont have one Razz
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: 5k dps mage wants to join rgc.   5k dps mage wants to join rgc. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 am

Hello thanks for your application we will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: 5k dps mage wants to join rgc.   5k dps mage wants to join rgc. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 am

Hello, thanks for your application I have recently had an influx of people wanting to join RGC that are under 18. This worries me, as we are a majority over 18 guild that raids later on in the evenings i.e from 8-11 server time. I have had to kick people from the guild who have regularly missed raid spots because they cannot make the raid times because of school/college commitments, and I do not want to invite you, only to kick you 2 weeks later. So I am repeating this response in the 5 applications we have recently had to this website.

If you wish to raid with RGC, You must be able to make thursdays raiding at 21:00 - 11:30 Server time, that is the bare minimum really, and If you are selected for raid teams this could be upto 3/4 times per week. Therefore I am not going to automatically accept your applications on this website, I need for you to whisper me ingame cofirming you understand what I have wrote here, and we shall decide ingame.

Thanks for reading,

Ssorn.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: 5k dps mage wants to join rgc.   5k dps mage wants to join rgc. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Seconded by another guild leader of the guild, we make these application decisions together so you know it is a general policy of RGC.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5k dps mage wants to join rgc.   5k dps mage wants to join rgc. Empty

Back to top Go down

5k dps mage wants to join rgc.
Page 1 of 1