Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dumlero

Character Information
Name: Dumlero
Class: Rogue
Proffesions:

lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join Empty
PostSubject: lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join   lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:48 am

Name: yeah dumlero ingame Lasse IRL
Age: im only 14 but peeps allways think im alot older ^^
Server: chrommagus nothing else
Faction: alliance one time alliance allways alliance
Class: Rogue lvl 80
Professions: skinning 450 leatherworking 180 or smth but trying to get it better
Highest Gear Level (200, 219 etc..): my highest is 10man head from onyxia else i got mostly 219 and 213 got some 226 too 2-3 200 Wink
Do you know anyone in the guild?: not rly but im friendly and allways try to help Smile
What raids have you done before?: a little bit of uld ony 10man and os 10 and 25 man else i have tryed all but thats them i have succeded but i know tacts for nearly every raid !
What is your MMORPG experience: i've mostly played wow but have been playing wow for 2 years now. but this is still my only lvl 80 =)
Do you use Vent: i got the program dont know what version :p have used it once and think i'll easily could use it again with a little help ;D
Do you regularly use forums: much !
How active are you: im okay :p some days im not on but mostly im playing all days if not something comes in the way
Other comments: im from the north of Denmark Smile not got a girlfriend but searching. and i'll do anything to help the guild Smile and im mutilate specced Wink but got combat pve spec too
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join   lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am

thanks for your application we shall reply to you shortly
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join   lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 am

Hello, thanks for your application I have recently had an influx of people wanting to join RGC that are under 18. This worries me, as we are a majority over 18 guild that raids later on in the evenings i.e from 8-11 server time. I have had to kick people from the guild who have regularly missed raid spots because they cannot make the raid times because of school/college commitments, and I do not want to invite you, only to kick you 2 weeks later. So I am repeating this response in the 5 applications we have recently had to this website.

If you wish to raid with RGC, You must be able to make thursdays raiding at 21:00 - 11:30 Server time, that is the bare minimum really, and If you are selected for raid teams this could be upto 3/4 times per week. Therefore I am not going to automatically accept your applications on this website, I need for you to whisper me ingame cofirming you understand what I have wrote here, and we shall decide ingame.

Thanks for reading,

Ssorn.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join   lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Seconded by another guild leader of the guild, we make these application decisions together so you know it is a general policy of RGC.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join   lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join Empty

Back to top Go down

lvl 80 dumlero rogue wanna join
Page 1 of 1