Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Influence - Resto drood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Influence

Influence - Resto drood Empty
PostSubject: Influence - Resto drood   Influence - Resto drood EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi guys, not sure if theres many old school Nubbys players still but i know the important ones are still about :p
I used to play under the rogue alias "emphix" however ive recently ding'd 80 on my druid and would love to be a healer for the mighty RGC.

Name: Leigh
Server: EU-Chromaggus
Faction: Alliance
Class: Druid
Professions: None Sorry :/
Highest Gear Level: not alot tbh since i only just ding'd however been farming toc norm and have about 6 lvl200 items.
Do you know anyone in the guild: Lynq / holykitty and ssornosam
What raids have you done before: done most pre-wotlk and nax / uld 10 to a certain extent
What is your MMORPG experience: since vanilla
Do you use Vent: yes
Do you regularly use forums: yes
How active are you: lets just say i have no life atm so i intend to make every raid possible
Other comments: i also have a nooby 80 warrior im willing to gear up if needed and a 80 rogue with about 3.3k dps but would like to focus on my resto drood

Thanks guys hope to see u all again soon <3
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Influence - Resto drood   Influence - Resto drood EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks for your application, its nice to see old nubbys members reapplying. There is a couple of points I think would be important to make here though. We dont do a lot of gear leveling for members anymore, for the simple reason we dont have enough time in the week to gear people up and to progress 10s and 25s, and hardmodes. So we do expect a certain level of gear from our members already before they raid with us. Which would be the bare minimum of all the conquest gear and a couple of t9`s.

Having said that I have invited people with lower level gear, and they are in the guild working on their stuff atm, but they stay under the realisation that they would be unlikely to raid if they fall short of the gear requirement, so it could be 2,3,4 weeks before they were able to come on a raid with us.

That said more important than gear is that people are communicative on vent, use the forums, stay for wipe-raids, are active, and have ears and a brain for tactics. The best geared players in the world wouldnt last long here if they fell short on attitude.

So as long as your happy to come back to RGC under those terms, we would be pleased to invite you.
Back to top Go down
Influence

PostSubject: Re: Influence - Resto drood   Influence - Resto drood EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey Ssorn,
im more than happy to grind hc's to get the Emblem sets before raiding. i understand my gear sucks badly and dont expect any boosts or help.
See you ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Influence - Resto drood   Influence - Resto drood EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Welcome to the guild :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Influence - Resto drood   Influence - Resto drood Empty

Back to top Go down

Influence - Resto drood
Page 1 of 1