Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walnut

Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid Empty
PostSubject: Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid   Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Carl
Server: Chromaggus
Faction: Alliance
Class: Druid
Professions: Herb/Skinning
Highest Gear Level (200, 219 etc..): Resto Gear: 226, Tank Gear: 226 (better geared for resto overall though)
Do you know anyone in the guild?: Crumble
What raids have you done before?: Naxx, EoE, OS
What is your MMORPG experience: Played wow since release, had a few minor breaks every now and then though.
Do you use Vent: Nope, but can do if necessary, not got a functioning mic tho, but ill listen in and such.
Do you regularly use forums: sometimes
How active are you: depends on what my daily life outside wow requires. but can probably be on most evenings at least for two hours minimum on most days.
Other comments: Am willing to Both tank and heal, prefer healing as my resto gear is better than my tank gear. Still need to gear up as i lack a lot of tier gear due to breaks from the game.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid   Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:18 pm

thankyou for your application we will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid   Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Hello mate yes your application has been successfull on 1 condition, you wont be able to raid the best content without a Mic beacause communication is Vital and we like to be able to talk to our raiders. Whisper me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid   Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Walnut - Resto/Feral Tank druid
Page 1 of 1