Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group Pwn needs some practice...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

Group Pwn needs some practice... Empty
PostSubject: Group Pwn needs some practice...   Group Pwn needs some practice... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:41 am

Hey all of group Pwn, I think everyone agrees that last night was not very good at all...
Yes one of the main reasons was because we didnt have our dedicated healers of ellexia and holykitty,
fluraze and chemic did an excellent job, but we did lack a heavy maintank healer in the form of a disc priest or paladin
along with fluraze...

However
I feel that there was a lot of slacking last night, maybe even some myself, but alot of people were not switching quick enough across to the snobolds and were standing in the fire, not moving to get the debuff off of themselves from the jormungar, and then finally because of the lead up to icehowl people were needing to be healed alot more than they should of been the healers who did the best job that they could with the gear they have were OOM and could not carry on healing the raid who continued not to spread out and took a huge amount of damage.

Please reply to this post with your comments so we can see who is actually up to becoming better in group PWN, there were some major incidents which meant people possibly would not be able to raid again next week as we need to actually get TOC down, group IMBA are downing TOC10 and Ony10, we failed miserably.

So lets get your responses on here from the people who will actually bother to post on the forums, good job if you do post on here.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Dare

Dare

Group Pwn needs some practice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Pwn needs some practice...   Group Pwn needs some practice... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:46 am

I totally agree Lynq, we need some practise, actually we wouldn't have needed practise hence we split the first 10man raid up the best we could to form two solid toc 10 raids. which then should be able to down it like a breeze.

Our problem right now is people not showing up for the raids, which is a massive lack of guild loyalty and responsibility, therefor we are missing our usual raid members and we have to tend to people who have not raided with us before, or people who simply can't play their maximum of their characters, i am not saying any names since we know who they are.
Means new people, more people who don't know the tactics, and loads of the people slacking last night, my guess is they have become so used to raiding in the previous raid that they really do think its a breeze, seeing that iir and lomein and kitty carried most of us trough our flaws and failures in the first 10man raid we formed.

People need to be aware of such now since we no longer have either iir or lomein in our grp, it was unfortunate that holykitty nor elexxia wasn't there, i am rather glad though. gave us a view of who WAS really carried by them. and those people needs to step up and review the tactics if they might have forgotten them.

Although, when you fall off the horse you need to get back up ASAP. meaning we need to try again very soon.
Back to top Go down

Group Pwn needs some practice...
Page 1 of 1