Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!

Go down 
+2
Ssorn
Lynqoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to the Reset Gaming Clan forums! join us in game or on here for some chat about everything, world of warcraft or not.
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 am

Welcome to the new forums, version 3 maybe lynq?
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 am

Yes i think this is version 3, but i am happy with it, what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Definately the best version so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 am

It feels really clean light and really user friendly as well! hopefully more and more people will carry on posting then we can get more and more people on the forums.

I think we should do raid signups on the forums so people will actually visit them.
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 am

Yeah its a shame but WoW people generally dont visit their forums, whereas posting on forums is commonplace for other game genre`s, I dont know if its because people generally talk and chat in WoW a lot more than say Left for Dead but its no excuse for reading updates and watching boss kill videos that you can only really do on a guild website.
Back to top Go down
mehewio

PostSubject: mehewio   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:51 pm

website looking good
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 am

Thanx alot for that mehewio, a post that is the stuff of legends lol, get on here and post some more!
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Lynq is that an automatic setting that you start watching every topic you reply to? If no, how can I turn it off altogether instead of individually?
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 am

It is an automatic thing that it will watch every topic you reply to, I might have to turn it off in the admin panel, although the admin panel doesnt work in well work so ill have a look when i get home.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Character Information
Name: Esoteric
Proffesions: Tailoring / Enchanting

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

I would like to gratz you on a great job with the forum's. I have been gone a week and already missed some seroius topics Smile
I do agreed that we need to get our members to check out our forums and find a way to make a definite schedule on our raid nights ?! Our members seems to be afraid of chating ?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!   Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! - Welcome to RGC!
Page 1 of 1