Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your professions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sudo

Sudo

Character Information
Name: Lomein
Class: Druid
Proffesions: Skinning, Leatherworking

Post your professions Empty
PostSubject: Post your professions   Post your professions EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 am

My constant search for a tailor in the guild chat led me to make a thread to maybe help people know what professions their guildies have chosen to level.

So everyone post your profession(s) that you think would benefit the guild in some way (you may include a description and extra info about it).

Mine are:

Leatherworking - 445, I have the caster and attack power leather recipes(the welfare epics you can buy), plus i intend to get them all. Also i can make various leg armors. If you're nearing lvl 80 and want a special item crafted you can drop me a in game mail or whisper so i know which ones to get first.

Alchemy - 450, Elixir Master(so there's a chance that more flasks are made than the norm). Can make all the recipes and all epic gem transmutes(if they're not on CD). Also mana and healing potions Smile.

Inscription - 375, I can make the northrend inks when you need darkmoon cards made, but I can't make them myself.

So if you need something from one of these skills, feel free to ask Smile.
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: Post your professions   Post your professions EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 am

On my main I have 450 Mining and 450 Enchanting (all recipes exept uld ones and no mongoose).
On an alt I have 450 blacksmithing and 450 jewelcrafting (mostly tanking and healing epic gems).
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: Post your professions   Post your professions EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 am

Engineering 450
Mining 450
Cooking 450
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Post your professions   Post your professions EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 am

1st aid - 450
Fishing - 270
Cooking - 2 (HELL YEA)
Skinning - 450
Enchanting - 355 and climbing
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: MY SKILLS   Post your professions EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Holykitty is enchanting 450 and i have most of the recipies inc old ones like mongoose etc and if i dont have it ill try get it for ya and all enchants r free for guildies.

Shes also a tailor 450 too and same applies for that too

Divinekitty is herb and skinning 450 and she normally has matts if anyone needs any herbs or leather

Kitty xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your professions   Post your professions Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your professions
Page 1 of 1