Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, plz check this and leave a comment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xzenar

Hi, plz check this and leave a comment Empty
PostSubject: Hi, plz check this and leave a comment   Hi, plz check this and leave a comment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 am

hi, I have to design a logo for SKATE clothing line for school, this is what i got so far, can you plz leave a comment so i can see if its any good or i should start all over Rolling Eyes Hi, plz check this and leave a comment Begin_11
Back to top Go down
Sudo

Sudo

Character Information
Name: Lomein
Class: Druid
Proffesions: Skinning, Leatherworking

PostSubject: Re: Hi, plz check this and leave a comment   Hi, plz check this and leave a comment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 am

I'd fix the letters "S", "K" and "Z" somehow to look a bit nicer/cooler.
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, plz check this and leave a comment   Hi, plz check this and leave a comment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 am

Well overall I dont think you need to start over. Personally I prefer the dark version a lot better. First tho, the skull looks a bit scared to me, maybe some redesign there. Secondly I dont think the font is too 'skate'. Perhaps some graffiti-like font would work better for the topic Smile Good luck.
Back to top Go down
vafflan22

PostSubject: Re: Hi, plz check this and leave a comment   Hi, plz check this and leave a comment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:44 am

I think it looks great, very skate-stylish ! I prefer the dark one, and I think the S looks a bit weird aswell.

But overall, nice design.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: Hi, plz check this and leave a comment   Hi, plz check this and leave a comment EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Maybe smoothing out the S a little bit and making it bigger would be awesome, like...

Skulls instead of skulls or...

SKULLS

The Dark one i do prefer depends what it looked like on a t-shirt a white t-shirt with the design on would like pwnzor as well!
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, plz check this and leave a comment   Hi, plz check this and leave a comment Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, plz check this and leave a comment
Page 1 of 1