Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ensidia DPS - Check it out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

Ensidia DPS - Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Ensidia DPS - Check it out!   Ensidia DPS - Check it out! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 am

In a 10 man Ulduar raid they did...

33144 DPS, 84 738 827 Damage Done

10 man group, minus 2 healers.

roughly 2.5k DPS for the tanks = 28144 for 6 players...

4690 DPS on Average for each player, If the tanks were doing 2k DPS then...

4857 DPS On Average.

That is alot of DPS but I think with some focus and commitment we could get an average of 4,000 DPS per player.

But looking at our guild... i think 3700 is a fairly average number sometimes 4000.

3700 * 5 = 18500 They almost double our DPS and a big factor is running with 2 healers and of course their gear is far superior.

If we ran with 2 healers,

22200 roughly, it adds alot to our DPS and I think alot of Fights are depending on heavy DPS now.

Even if we used 4000 DPS on average with our current setup... 20000

Still 2200 away from the DPS above.

Me and Ssorn hit roughly 3000 DPS, so our maximum DPS we should be able to hit would be about...

25200 - That is a decent amount of DPS if we checked our Logs maybe we are doing that much, if we are then we could add another 3700 DPS for switching to 2 healers, it would be good.

Just a thought of DPS, we need to try and quicken up the fights alot in some of our raids.

Last edited by Lynqoid on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: Ensidia DPS - Check it out!   Ensidia DPS - Check it out! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 am

In the 10 hc, the try where we downed beasts, then raid dps was 20,5K.

In 10mans, the dps is about the same since we have people who are better geared and less geared.

Toc 10 hc, -should- be run with 2 healers, but for that the dps needs to stop standing in fires, so it's healable Razz
Back to top Go down
Dare

Dare

PostSubject: Re: Ensidia DPS - Check it out!   Ensidia DPS - Check it out! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 pm

All seems fairly unreachable with the current state we've got, i mean we aren't doing bad, but we arent doing completely awesome either. although behold! just as soon as i get my hands on my spectral kris i will carry you all on dps LOL!.

Day of Spectral kris arise will be the day of apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensidia DPS - Check it out!   Ensidia DPS - Check it out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ensidia DPS - Check it out!
Page 1 of 1