Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Progress so far.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Progress so far. Empty
PostSubject: Progress so far.   Progress so far. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 am

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone whos been involved with helping us progress through Ulduar so far, I think progress has gone really well, and we are coming upto a different level of bosses now, with crazy cat woman downed. I think all the changes that have happened to the guild lately have been a positive thing, Im glad to say I think the vast majority of our members are friendly and nice people, and relaxed to game with, which makes everything more fun, and also they want to progress with content and work on thier gear. The guild is a bit more intimate now with 70 members down from 140, but i think you`ll find that everyone in the guild is helping to work towards our goals, and the new way of applying to us will also seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Also as you can see in the guild calender, we now have some regular raid spots on Thursdays and Sundays, this doesnt mean we wont be raiding on the other days, just we have some regular times now for people whos time on WoW is limited.

Oh and Congratulations to Iir and Sudo/Lomien who along with Myself. Lynq, Averia, Holykitty, and Mehewio are now officers of the guild and will help promote the cause of RGC on chrommagus, and answer any questions you may have about our raid schedules or policies.

As always this is your guild so if you feel you have a good opinion on improvements or suggestions then please post them in the forums.

Thanks for reading Smile

Ssorn
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

Progress so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress so far.   Progress so far. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am

Here here!
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

Progress so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress so far.   Progress so far. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Seeing as we down 1 or 2 new bosses every week then the progress is going very well!
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Character Information
Name: Esoteric
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Tailoring / Enchanting

Progress so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress so far.   Progress so far. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Keep up with the good spirit Ss_sorn Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress so far.   Progress so far. Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress so far.
Page 1 of 1