Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Protection Spec warrior would like to apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dman

Protection Spec warrior would like to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Protection Spec warrior would like to apply.   Protection Spec warrior would like to apply. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 am

Hello everyone.

Name: Nick (char main is Methanol)
Server: Chromagnus
Class: Warrior.
Professions: Currently re-specced, leveing up blacksmithing./ 2nd prof mining maxed out, (+ 1st aid maxed lol)
Highest Gear level:226
I don't know anybody in the guilde at present.
Raids:. I have recently completed ony 25 man, Voa 10man,
MMORPG: I've become quite literate with games over the past years, I've played all different types of MMORPG, but W.o.W i've been playing since release (well, had about 2 years out)
Teamspeak/Vent:. I have access and use vent (new and old) Teamspeak (which ever you guys are using)
Forums: I don't regulary use forums because in the past i've had no need. But i know how to use the ruels which apply to forum postign as i've been doing it for a number of years.
Active: I play as often as i can. I do shift work with my job. and have a long term g/f so getting time on the computer is a nice release:)

Other comments: Hope this is what you are looking for. I been in guildes before but mainly social. I'm looking to broaden my raiding knowledge and enjoy it in the process. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks for your time
Nick.
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Protection Spec warrior would like to apply.   Protection Spec warrior would like to apply. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am

Thank you for your application we will be in touch shortly
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Protection Spec warrior would like to apply.   Protection Spec warrior would like to apply. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 am

Your application has been succesfull whisper me ingame for an invite. 1 thing however, you would need to continue to collect dps gear as an offspec as atm we have the tanks we need, but it would be usefull for us to have a backup such as yourself. Whisper me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Spec warrior would like to apply.   Protection Spec warrior would like to apply. Empty

Back to top Go down

Protection Spec warrior would like to apply.
Page 1 of 1