Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Guild Business. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Business.   Guild Business. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey guys, been a strange couple of weeks for RGC, Im just writing a post to explain a couple of things which we feel are important to communicate.

1. Raid groups/times - As most of you are aware RGC WoW has been running x2 10 man raid groups on a wednesday, x1 25 on a thursday, and some hardmodes for those members with the appropriate gear level on Sundays. We have had a lot of changes to the 2 groups recently and so this Wednesday (18th Novemember) lead to only 1 group completing through toc 10. I will be adressing this issue through the week and getting some clearer info on who will be raiding within the two groups, so watch this space!

2. Guild Recruitment. - Guild recruitment has been paused for a while but with the migration of some of our members to other guilds, recruitment shall be started again in earnest, and we shall be looking for raiders that can attend the designated timeslots. One thing im very conscious of has been a couple of members who have joined us, rolled and won loot and then for various reasons left or been kicked from the guild. Obviously this is unacceptable and so recruitment policy will be tightened so we get the loyal players we need.

3. Raid Issues/Problems/General Questions. - Please address any issues with current raiding setups to Myself, "Ssornadin" ingame, or on the forums, I am currently rearranging the raiding structure so if you need to know anything in this tranisitional phase, let me know.

4. Guild Charter - A new guild charter will be completed soon, which will outline our Policies, Rules, Loot Rules, Raid Expectations, and so on. This should give some more structure to the guild as we move forward. When this is complete it will be posted on the forums and be used as a reference point for any questions regarding guild policy on these issues.

5. ICECROWN - With Icecrown just around the corner, obviously people are excited about how RGC will be progressing through the new content, and we intend to form a similar setup to our current raid schedules, with our main raid focus being on the new content, and less so from the older raid instances.

Thanks for reading Very Happy

Ssorn.
Back to top Go down

Guild Business.
Page 1 of 1