Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bach - arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bach

bach - arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: bach - arcane mage   bach - arcane mage EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Name: bach
Server: chromaggus
Faction: alliance
Class: mage
Professions: enchanting / tailoring
Highest Gear Level (200, 219 etc..): 245 Very Happy
Do you know anyone in the guild?: i dont remember an exact name but i hav eplayed with plenty of ur members and i liked it. Smile
What raids have you done before?: voa10/25, toc10/25, uld10, OS10+3d/25 , onyx10/25, naxx10, eoe10.
What is your MMORPG experience: i have palyed wow 3months and plays all the time, i have played warcrafts other games to.
Do you use Vent: yes i do use vent
Do you regularly use forums: yes the guild forum i do
How active are you: i am playing every day long time at a time and im patient and like raiding, i like raiding long raids to.
Other comments:
im rly good geared and experienced i like going for achievements and such things, im currently doing some arenas to.
every week i do almost all raids and that is why i want to join the rgc, because u guys like to raid to.
im very active and take the social life serius to. if i can get a new in game mate ill take the chance.
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

bach - arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: bach - arcane mage   bach - arcane mage EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

your application has been successfull
Back to top Go down

bach - arcane mage
Page 1 of 1