Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gnome mage application- arcane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neekne

Gnome mage application- arcane Empty
PostSubject: Gnome mage application- arcane   Gnome mage application- arcane EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Name: Christian
Server: Chromaggus (formerly Ravenholdt)
Faction: Alliance
Class: Mage (also have my old mains druid and paladin as well as a naked rogue and naked dk all 80 all different professions almost all maxed out )
Professions: currently on mage tailor/alch
Highest Gear Level (200, 219 etc..): 245
Do you know anyone in the guild?: Well i was in this guild when it was older some 3-4 months ago maybe with my druid holywood, left at 80 as i thought there might not be opportunities to raid at that time.
What raids have you done before?: well i started wotlk with my paladin which i played al tbc with, cleared uptil nax 25 when ulduar came out i switched and levelled a druid and cleared all uld25 and half of normal 25 toc and 10 toc while they were coming out a boss at a time, i then decided i didnt wnt to play thjat much since raiding was happening every day it was too much for me so i stopped my druid and wow for 2 months then came back and levelled this mage and been pugging with him since. Pugged toc 10, but i know all the bosses from different perspectives of a healer and a dps caster.
What is your MMORPG experience: been playing since tbc launched and played the majority of it in Ravenholdt, during that time i was involved in several realm firsts uptil half of mount hyjal as my guild died and at the time they hadnt removed attunements to hyjal and bt yet.
Do you use Vent: yes dont have a mic i can get one if its a problem
Do you regularly use forums: Well not really, more of a lurker Razz
How active are you: I am fairly active, for the moment i will not be able to play at full activity atleast not till january but i should be able to make the current raid times and i make it a point to know tactics beforehand and i always come prepared.
Other comments: Currently studying chemical engineering, and well when ur studying that godawful subject, suddenly running out of fires in a game doesnt seem so difficult. Im fairly new to the mage class but i think out of all my chars its become my favorite, well maybe my pala i will always have a soft spot for him. Oh my other chars names are Awesum(pala), Holywood(druid), Daggorath(naked dk) and hattrick (naked rogue) their professions are jc/inscr, herb/lw, ench(for de)/mining, engi/jc respectively Smile If you'd like to know anything else feel free to ask me ingame
Back to top Go down
neekne

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage application- arcane   Gnome mage application- arcane EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

ehm i forgot to say that was my real name.. my mages name is neekne like my user id.. shameless bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neekne

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage application- arcane   Gnome mage application- arcane EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 am

*application withdrawn*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gnome mage application- arcane   Gnome mage application- arcane Empty

Back to top Go down

Gnome mage application- arcane
Page 1 of 1