Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death knight application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phille52

Death knight application Empty
PostSubject: Death knight application   Death knight application EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Please fill out the template below and post it in the this forum

Name: Droste :>
Server: Chromaggus
Faction: Human
Class: Death Knight
Professions: Enchanting and Mining, Inscription and Herbalism on alt
Highest Gear Level (200, 219 etc..): 232
Do you know anyone in the guild?: Well, know most of you of my earlier times.
What raids have you done before?: Naxx10, naxx25, VoA10/25, OS10/25, (No, I havent done EoE, never find grps) Ony10,
What is your MMORPG experience: Have played MMORPGs for 4 years, wow, wc3(not an mmoprg tho)
Do you use Vent: Yeip
Do you regularly use forums:Yipyip
How active are you: Everyday. Unless im somewhere else :O
Other comments: im hoping that you guys will forgive me for ragequitting, and giving me a new chance.

Wish me the best of luck
Back to top Go down
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application   Death knight application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:36 am

Droste, I am curious about your motivations for wanting to rejoin us? I believe you left the guild because you werent getting on the raids, and to get on the raids in this guild you have to be prepared to play late, that is something enshrined in our guildrules and is not something we are going to change. By this logic you would be rejoining us with the realisation that it is very unlikely that you would be able to raid with us, except perhaps on the odd weekend.

I respect your appolgy for ragequiting, and your wishing to rejoin RGC but I am really unsure what you would get out of coming back to a guild, in which you know that you would be unlikely to raid.

I think you would be much more fullfilled in a guild that raids at the times when you can play, and for this reason I am going to decline your application but wish you luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
phille52

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application   Death knight application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 am

ye, but thats the problem, there aint any other guilds, them all go to around 00:00 gametime. And I havent found any that would suit me. :/, neither can I pug , since I aint got any achievements, and the reason I didnt get in raids, is everything but the reason I left, anyway, wish you the best of luck in your progressing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death knight application   Death knight application Empty

Back to top Go down

Death knight application
Page 1 of 1