Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RAIDING PRIORITIES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

RAIDING PRIORITIES Empty
PostSubject: RAIDING PRIORITIES   RAIDING PRIORITIES EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

Hello Very Happy

Just a quick post to help me out, (I can now say "Look at the forum post" instead of repeating myself ingame)

Reset gaming is Primarily a mature raiding guild, but that does not mean we do not support and want members who just want to play with their friends/level/or pvp. If you are a guild member and are wondering how to get into the raid team, this post is for you, and priority will be given to those following the comments below.

1. Have Patience, I cannot say it enough the "ffs hurry up" and "im only staying for 1 wipe" people will not raid with us, we all want to enjoy the game and get through the content, which is made easier if you are chilled and relaxed when playing.

2. Use the forums!, Lynq will bully you all into this, but if anyone has noticed those people who engage and use the forums tend to be the ones most likely to raid with us.

3. Talk to us on vent.

So, there you go! If your doing all three things then your probably on our team already.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

RAIDING PRIORITIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAIDING PRIORITIES   RAIDING PRIORITIES EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 pm

I will literally be annoying to the point that people will either leave the guild or they will register on the forums, the way i see it is people annoy me when they are too lazy to join the forums, so in return i will annoy them ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

RAIDING PRIORITIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAIDING PRIORITIES   RAIDING PRIORITIES EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 pm

You should be proud of Kono he was telling people to register on the forums to raid earlier lol.
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

RAIDING PRIORITIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAIDING PRIORITIES   RAIDING PRIORITIES EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 am

Oh good i think if more and more people start mentioning the forums then we will start to get the active and more potential raiders joining us to go to ulduar and beyond, i think people need to be alot more active in the community to know what is happening.

Go Go Kono!

+1 cool point!
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

RAIDING PRIORITIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAIDING PRIORITIES   RAIDING PRIORITIES Empty

Back to top Go down

RAIDING PRIORITIES
Page 1 of 1