Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiding time changes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssorn
Admin
Ssorn

Character Information
Name: Ssornosam
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Raiding time changes. Empty
PostSubject: Raiding time changes.   Raiding time changes. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi Guys,

Due to the inclusion of Onyxia, and ToC Pwnage, we have decided to change raid timings, so that we maximise everyones loot.

So on WEDNESDAY evenings, we will Start a Regular Full Clear of ToC 10. And if we have time on wednesdays we will move onto Onyxia. This will give us all the option to gear up on 232 and 245.

On Thursdays and Sundays we will continue to progress through Ulduar 10, with Thursdays being a clear of the farmed bosses upto FREYA and Sundays being New Bosses, and we will shortly look to lock these out for TWO weeks, in order to spend more time on the last bosses. THORIM/HODIR/VEX and then YOGG.

I think this will enable us to progress faster, Any comments are apreciated!
Back to top Go down
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: Raiding time changes.   Raiding time changes. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:29 pm

The point of this schedule is to get Ulduar fully cleared so we can leave it to the background for a bit and have time to start clearing some bosses in ToC Hc so that people would get a chance at 245 gear Smile.

This new schecule will be going into action starting next wednesday so people look over tacts for -all- ulduar bosses at least once before that Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: Raiding time changes.   Raiding time changes. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 am

Good luck guys, hopefully you will get Algalon downed and ready to be farmed on our return! lol
I dont know if I will be able to maybe check the forums one day or not, probably not but good luck anyway I will be able to check it all of today then at about 5 o clock I wont be able to anymore.

If you would like my dad to raid just let him know and he said he will be online as much as he can!

Also keep an eye on a couple of the applications see if you wanna let them in or not, there is a couple of good ones and could get recruiting them and get them learning the new ulduar bosses! have fun, and remember....

RGC, Any game, any time, any where!
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
iir

Character Information
Name: Iir
Class: Paladin
Proffesions: Mining/Ench + JC/BS

PostSubject: Re: Raiding time changes.   Raiding time changes. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 am

Also, on Thursday's Ulduar run we will most likely be skipping Ignis and Iron council to save time Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynqoid
Admin
Lynqoid

Character Information
Name: Lynqalot
Class: Warrior
Proffesions: Engineering/Mining

PostSubject: Re: Raiding time changes.   Raiding time changes. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am

Oh dear soppen wont be happy! lol
Back to top Go down
https://reset.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding time changes.   Raiding time changes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding time changes.
Page 1 of 1